Happy Friday! How’s your week been?
I’ve had a ton of work on, so it’s been a case of head down, bum up and writing, writing, writing. I came up for air last night to go and see Lion – and had a good ol’ sob! Have you seen it yet? This weekend, I’m keeping out of the studio and looking forward to taking it easy…starting with a lunchtime dip when I head down to the beach shortly!
I hope you have a lovely weekend on the horizon. In the meantime, here’s a bunch of links to distract, amuse and entertain you until the good times arrive…
- Here’s an ace list of 50 of the best podcasts you should be listening to.
- Is stress in your DNA?
- A treasure trove of Jackie Kennedy’s love letters has just been found.
- I don’t know why, but I’m really into beautiful abandoned places and ghost towns.
- Awwww! This story of a dog who can’t stop hugging the woman who adopted him makes me melt…
- I thought this article shared some great ideas for beating imposter syndrome – something most of us have felt at one point.
- An interview with Jerry Seinfeld in the Harvard Business Review probably sounds like an odd mix. But it’s a beauty!
- I’m crushing hard on this house that belongs to Mike D from the Beastie Boys.
- A man spent 15 years building the world’s largest treehouse and it’s insane!