Happy Friday! How’s your week been? After working through the Christmas and New Years break, I took this week off and enjoyed a little holiday with my family. It was lovely to pause a little – have an afternoon siesta each day, read and enjoy the quiet, open space of my parent’s farm. My head also turned to the year ahead and what I would like it to bring. So, now that January is winding down, I finally feel ready to jump into 2017!
I hope you have a lovely weekend on the horizon. In the meantime, here’s a bunch of links to distract, amuse and entertain you.
- My favourite read this week was Mark Manson’s piece on The Most Important Question of Your Life.
- Check out this scientific research that backs up why I love running so much.
- Still trying to make those new year’s resolutions stick? Then this one-minute principle for self-improvement will be right up your alley.
- Gosh, this makes me laugh!
- I love Tobias Hagg’s photography of wonders of nature from above.
- Bet you didn’t expect Balenciaga’s latest collection to be inspired by Bernie Sanders!
- Here are some handy tips for taking better still life and flat lay photos.
- Apparently this is the latest in email etiquette.
- Tradition dictates the outgoing President, pens a letter to his successor. You can have a read of President Obama’s letter here.
- Check out this niffty trick that will stop you getting nail polish on your skin for a mess-free mani!