I’m back! After a two month blogging hiatus I thought I’d ease my way back into things with a serving of Five Alive Friday. Have a wonderful weekend and thank you for waiting for me xx
- A Harvard psychologist says this is the first thing you should do when you wake up.
- This is the best! Comedian, Celeste Barber, recreates celebrity Instagram photos.
- While it’s no longer big news that women watch porn, the ‘Fauxcest‘ trend did take me by surprise.
- Have you seen ‘that house’ in Melbourne that is standing out for all the right reasons?
- Here are three power-packed, nut-free bliss ball recipes that are perfect for school lunches.
- Fantastical Wes Anderson brings the corny and cliche to new heights in the incredible Milanese bar, Bar Luce.
- Journey into Paris’ forgotten dystopia
- I’m obsessed with this photorealistic mural on the streets of Glasgow.
- Check out Canadian photographer, Richard Johnson, who has spent eight years documenting more than 800 ice huts.
- Burberry sent glittery tears down the runway and it was all shades of wonderful.
- Here’s some new podcasts to dive into.
- I’m desperate to go to Satellite Island, a private island in Tasmania.
- Sephora’s product reviews are the best thing you’re not reading!
- Combat photographer, Moises Saman, beautifully captures quiet moments in centres of violence and political struggle.
Image: Miki Takahashi