Happy Friday lovers! Here’s five links to get you to the good times of the weekend…
- Porridge is undergoing a revival. Here’s a new take on an old favourite.
- Hello 2004. Check out 85 Aussie Things You Cared About 10 Years Ago (but probably don’t today).
- It’s hard to resist kabloom – a new range of seed grenades.
- Is this the worst song of all time? It’s by Toby Sheldon who has had spent $100,000 on plastic surgery to look like Justin Bieber.
- I’m a little bit obsessed with Portugal’s micro hotels.