Some days call for emergency pudding. And when that call comes through loud and clear, it’s best you surrender and bust out this recipe for a Chocolate Mug Pudding.
All you need is a mug, a few ingredients plus a microwave, and in just three minutes everything will be all choclatey and better.
What You Need:
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons of butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa
- A little splash of vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 2 tablespoons of caster sugar
What You Do:
- In a large microwave-safe mug, mix together the egg white, butter, vanilla extract and caster sugar.
- Fold through the flour and coca and mix until smooth.
- Cook in the mircrowave for two minutes.
- Whack a fat arse dollop of cream or ice cream on top and attempt to eat like a lady. Or not.