Here’s a little of what I’ve been doing, loving and discovering lately…
- Reading the new Taste magazine.
- Obsessed with the heady scent of jasmine that this time of year brings.
- Loving this new online art gallery.
- Listening to How To Dress Well.
- Devouring the most incredible Sweet Pea Fritters at The Grounds of Alexandria.
- Staying at QT Gold Coast and Sydney. Both hotels are seriously impressive with a ton of personality. In fact, no other hotel chain in Australia is doing anything that’s half as exciting as this lot.
- Learning the art of stillness and finally starting meditation classes.
- Making Karen Martini’s Syrian Chicken recipe.
- Completely energised by newness – new friends, new clients, new places, new plans, new ideas – that is all on the horizon.