Over the weekend the kids and I went up to my parent’s farm. So, this Discovered Uncovered is all about the things I did, discovered and loved during our time away.
- Sharing almond crossiants as we walked around the local farmer’s market.
- Reading Lean In.
- Snuggling under the covers with my babies. There were three in the bed and the little one said…
- Dreaming big for an ebook I’m working on. Watch this space!
- Making slow-cooked beef cheeks.
- Catching yabbies in the dam.
- Slowing down with no internet or phone.
- Spotting a wild deer prancing along the side of the road…yes, just like Bambi!
- Listening to Fleetwood Mac
- Rugging up in layers of knits!
- Watching Better Man.
What have you been doing, discovering and loving lately?