Here’s a little of what I’ve been doing, discovering and loving lately:
- Reading David Gillespie’s new book, Toxic Oil, and feeling the earth shift a little.
- A sublime kayak down the Goulburn River with my father.
- Making chili crab spaghetti.
- Going back to the dark ages and listening to Tom’s Diner!
- The heat. Everyone’s complaining about day after day of hot weather, but I can’t get enough of it!
- Realising that my technology curfew is much harder than I thought it would be, but that the pay-off is much richer.
- Late afternoon lemonade icy poles and a swim at the beach.
- Spring cleaning in Autumn. There’s nothing like clearing out a cupboard to make your life feel a little less chaotic!
- Discovering the secret to red lips that don’t smudge and have serious staying power is Hourglass Cosmetics’ Velvet Creme Lipstick in Raven.
- Pottering in the garden as dawn breaks.
What have you been doing, discovering and loving lately?