This recipe for Spinach Guacamole takes a couple of minutes to throw together. Plus the combination of coriander, anti-oxidant rich spinach and creamy avocado makes it a bit of a powerhouse food.
It’s great for dolloping on a salad, with some bikkies to shut the kids up or making grilled fish a little more flash than…well grilled fish! I even mix it up with some chickpeas for a quick snack.
What You Need:
- 2 cups of spinach
- 1/2 cup of coriander
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 3 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar
- Zest and juice from two limes
- 2 tablespoons of avocado oil
- 2 avocados
What You Do:
- Throw all the ingredients except the avocado into a food processor and pulse.
- Add the avocado and puree with the other ingredients until creamy.
For a bit of an extra kick, just add some jalapenos to the recipe. That will really shut the kids up!