Today, we catch up with Nadia Felsch, an author, health and wellbeing writer, recipe tester, food stylist, trailblazer and big dreamer as she shares what makes her heart skip a beat in Spring.
1. This shoot for my new website full of colour, yummy food and good friends – reminding me what life’s all about and how grateful I am to be living my dream.
2. The almost-too-incredible peonie which as a spring flower will once more be atop every surface in my home.
3. Eating more salads as the months get warmer and enjoying this fave from my eBook eat well look good feel great : shaved cabbage, radish & pecorino salad.
Fast, simple and delicious!
4. Sorting through wedding and travel photos from our trip in July: finding new gems each time and reliving those very special moments.
5. Manifesting a yoga retreat in exotic and divine Bali