My pals at Freedom are putting on a cracker of a sale at the moment. There’s up to 50% of a whole stack of furniture and homewares. So, I decided to spruce up our nest for the new year with a few new pieces.
Here are my top picks from the Freedom sale:
- I’ve been looking for a new quilt for the daybed for awhile. In fact, if you’ve been following Checks and Spots for a while, you might remember the last quilt I bought for the daybed was in 2012! Anyway, the Tempo Comforter is just what I’ve been looking for. I love the contrasting stitching and the fact that it’s reduced from $179 to $92.99!
- It doesn’t get much cheerier than a yellow polygon clock! This little sucker is going straight to the office – which I’ll be revealing to you in the next couple of weeks.
- I’ve had my eye on the Sorrento servingware range for a long time and now it’s reduced. Score! I love the organic shapes in this collection and the knocked back colours.
- I just got rid of a whole stack of serving bowls that were chipped and had seen better days. The Jett bowl in Jade will be the perfect replacement.
- At the moment, I’ve got a thing for all shades of grey, so I picked out a jug (now just $10.39) and mug in the perfect moody hue.
You can shop the entire Freedom sale here.