Bliss Balls are a great guilt-free treat, but most of the recipes I’ve come across aren’t suitable for the kids’ lunchboxes because they have nuts in them. So, I decided to make my own Raw Apricot and Date Bliss Ball recipe. Super easy to make in 10 minutes flat and nut-free, they’re the perfect addition to school lunches.
Raw Apricot and Date Bliss Ball Recipe
Makes approximately 12
- 1/2 cup dried apricots
- 1/2 cup medjool dates
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut, plus extra for coating Bliss Balls
- 1 heaped tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon pepitas
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Throw all the ingredients in a food processor and whiz for 1 minute until a paste forms.
- Roll one tablespoon of mixture into a ball, lightly coat in extra coconut and place on plate.
- Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Pop Bliss Balls in fridge for one hour to set. Enjoy!
After more healthy lunchbox ideas? Then this will be right up your alley!