I’ve been meaning to share this with you but got distracted along the way!
The other week I came across a genius article listing 45 Steps to a Happy Marriage. Some of the more brilliant suggestions included:
- It doesn’t matter what you’ve been fighting about. It always comes down to a choice between fear and love. Choose wisely.
- Do things together. Do things apart.
- If you’ve truly forgiven your spouse for something, you’ll never bring it up again.
- No one person can give you everything you need.
- It’s actually OK to go to bed angry sometimes, as long as you agree to discuss it in the morning.
- Argue naked. It’s guaranteed to keep a minor disagreement from turning into a big fight
What do you think makes for a happy relationship?