Yesterday, was the final day at Rosemount Australian Fashion Week and it should have been named National Toni Maticevski Day. That guy is a freakin’ genius. I could have shared every single look he sent down the runway.
Here’s a selection of what made me look twice on the last day of RAFW:
So, now that RAFW is done and dusted, what will we be wearing in Summer 2011? My money is on these trends:
- White, white, white.
- The renaissance of bold digital and graphic prints.
- Neutrals contrasted with acid yellow, burnt orange and powder pink.
- Fringing and knife pleats.
- Colour blocking in bright jewel tones.
- Wide leg trousers.
- Skirts and dresses that skim the ground.
- Sheer fabrics and peek-a-boo cut aways.
- Leather and lace aren’t going anywhere.
- Lip colour in either matte berry or statement-making coral.
- Loose, braids and tusseled buns.
- A perennial summer favourite – a luminous, sunkissed complexion.
What are your tips for Spring/Summer 2011?
Pssst! Don’t forget to enter the super sweet Phia Giveaway. You’ve got to be in it, to win it!