Here’s a little of what I’ve been doing, loving and discovering lately…
- I’ve had red hair for almost six years now, but on Saturday that all changed. New colour. New style. I still get a surprise when I look in the mirror, but it’s starting to grow on me…I think!
- Date night at Woods of Windsor. Stunning meal and even better company! It’s easy to see why they were recently named 2012 Best New Bar by The Age Good Bar Guide.
- Rugged up, wintery walks beside the sea are perfect for blowing away the cobwebs.
- My ebay addiction has reached chronic proportions. After obsessively stalking an Isabel Marant Haca jacket – I finally won one. I’m now camping out by the letterbox in anticipation of its arrival.
- Have you seen TOM Organic? Featuring the beautiful illustrations of Sarah Carter Jenkins, it is an eco brand that is as far removed from the usual hippie-dippy look and feel as you can get. Oh, and it was started by 25 year old, Aimee Marks…so, it’s pretty impressive all round really!
- I’m an Offspring tragic. I have no idea what I’ll do with myself after the Season finale on Wednesday night!
- I’m practicising what I preach and setting myself some big goals for the rest of the year. The type of goals that keep me awake at night because I’m so damn excited. It’s a good feeling.