Well drop it like it’s hot – here are a few snaps I took on my phone at this morning’s launch of The Design Files Open House!
My five favourite moments from this colour-me-happy home are:
- The truly whimsical paper chandeliers by Emily Green – yes, she creates much more than just ‘those’ necklaces!
- Vivid artwork by Miranda Skoczek and their handsome neon perspex frames.
- Jacqueline Even’s sublime Desert Lime & Vanilla Body Cream
- Cheery kitchen boards by Treehorn Design.
- The Loom rug in the living room. If I could have walked away with one piece, this would be it.
You can visit The Design Files Open House from tomorrow until Sunday 2 December // 10am – 5pm // 27 Eastbourne Street, Windsor, VIC