Here’s what little of what I’ve been doing, loving and discovering lately:
- I’ve got a serious drink problem…with Green, Jasmine and Pear Tea from Madame Flavour!
- There’s nothing like getting dirty and re-establishing our herb garden.
- A Saturday afternoon spent at the movies seeing Take This Waltz was such an indulgence…oh…and eating a choc-top the size of my head!
- There’s hand cream, and then there’s Lanolin Lips’ Golden Ointment. This stuff is the only thing that’s getting my mitts through winter. The texture may take a little getting used to – you’ve got to work it into your skin a bit more than ordinary hand cream – but it really penetrates the skin and protects it from the elements. I’m already onto my third tube and we’re not even half way through winter!
- I followed a trail of bubbles and discovered Naughts and Crosses and was instantly smitten with their range of beautiful things for little people.